Updated: October 12, 2018
Downloads : 300,000,000+
Version: 4.8.10 (13081)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 16.45 MB
APK Signature: 9723e5838612e9c7c08ca2c6573b6026d7a51f8f
APK Md5: 7203018d550abbccd5f18cb2cbed56eb
APK SH1: 078b7a240eba3bf2d794610c56e05de5d8ce721e
Verified safe to installDownload APK (15 MB)
- Mark chats as Read or Unread from the long tap menu.
- Listen to voice and video messages in 2X mode if you're in a hurry.
- Choose which data to send when sharing contacts, including multiple phone numbers and other vCard fields.
- Replace media when editing messages with media content.
- Cancel sending messages before they are sent.
- Use "create link" in the formatting menu to make text URLs.
- Improved UX when browsing Global Search results.
- Improved censorship circumvention.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.